SHOULDER BRACES AND SUPPORTS
SCROLL DOWN & CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW TO LEARN MORE
Shoulder braces are devices that are worn around the shoulder to support or immobilize it. They are commonly used for conditions such as shoulder sprains, shoulder fractures, shoulder arthritis, rotator cuff injuries, or shoulder dislocation. Shoulder braces can provide you with many benefits, such as:
- Pain relief: Shoulder braces can help you reduce or eliminate pain by limiting the movement of the affected area and preventing further damage or inflammation. They can also provide compression and warmth that can soothe the pain and improve the blood flow.
- Healing: Shoulder braces can help you speed up the healing process by stabilizing the injured tissue and promoting the natural repair mechanisms of the body. They can also prevent or reduce swelling, bruising, or infection that can delay the healing.
- Functionality: Shoulder braces can help you restore or maintain your functionality by allowing you to perform daily activities without compromising your recovery. They can also provide support and alignment for your shoulder joint that can improve your posture and mobility.
- Prevention: Shoulder braces can help you prevent or reduce the risk of future injuries by providing protection and reinforcement for your vulnerable area. They can also improve your awareness and confidence while engaging in physical activities or sports.
- Sling shoulder brace: A sling shoulder brace is a device that is worn around the neck and holds the arm in a bent position across the chest. It is used for conditions such as shoulder fractures, shoulder surgeries, or severe shoulder injuries. It can prevent or reduce pain, instability, or deformity by immobilizing the shoulder joint.
- Compression shoulder brace: A compression shoulder brace is made of elastic or neoprene material that provides compression and warmth. It is used for conditions such as shoulder sprains, shoulder arthritis, or rotator cuff injuries. It can prevent or reduce pain, stiffness, or inflammation by providing compression and warmth for the shoulder joint.
- Stabilizing shoulder brace: A stabilizing shoulder brace has straps or bands that wrap around the chest and arm to provide stability and control. It is used for conditions such as shoulder dislocation, shoulder subluxation, or shoulder instability. It can prevent or reduce pain, swelling, or instability by providing stability and control for the shoulder joint.
- Posture corrector brace: A posture corrector brace is a type of compression shoulder brace that has straps or bands that pull your shoulders back and align your spine. It is used for conditions such as poor posture, rounded shoulders, or hunchback. It can prevent or reduce pain, stiffness, or deformity by providing support and alignment for your spine.