WRIST BRACES AND SUPPORTS
SCROLL DOWN & CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW TO LEARN MORE
Wrist braces are devices that are worn around the wrist to support or immobilize it. They are commonly used for conditions such as wrist sprains, wrist fractures, wrist arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, or wrist tendonitis. Wrist braces can provide you with many benefits, such as:
- Pain relief: Wrist braces can help you reduce or eliminate pain by limiting the movement of the affected area and preventing further damage or inflammation. They can also provide compression and warmth that can soothe the pain and improve the blood flow.
- Healing: Wrist braces can help you speed up the healing process by stabilizing the injured tissue and promoting the natural repair mechanisms of the body. They can also prevent or reduce swelling, bruising, or infection that can delay the healing.
- Functionality: Wrist braces can help you restore or maintain your functionality by allowing you to perform daily activities without compromising your recovery. They can also provide support and alignment for your wrist joint that can improve your posture and mobility.
- Prevention: Wrist braces can help you prevent or reduce the risk of future injuries by providing protection and reinforcement for your vulnerable area. They can also improve your awareness and confidence while engaging in physical activities or sports.
- Rigid wrist brace: A rigid wrist brace is made of hard plastic or metal that provides maximum support and immobilization. It is used for conditions such as wrist fractures, wrist surgeries, or severe wrist injuries. It can prevent or reduce pain, instability, or deformity by providing support and immobilization for the wrist joint.
- Soft wrist brace: A soft wrist brace is made of elastic or neoprene material that provides moderate support and compression. It is used for conditions such as wrist sprains, wrist arthritis, or carpal tunnel syndrome. It can prevent or reduce pain, stiffness, or inflammation by providing support and compression for the wrist joint.
- Thumb spica brace: A thumb spica brace is a type of soft wrist brace that has a splint or a strap that supports or immobilizes the thumb. It is used for conditions such as thumb sprains, thumb fractures, thumb arthritis, or de Quervain’s tenosynovitis. It can prevent or reduce thumb pain, swelling, or instability by providing support and immobilization for the thumb joint.
- Wrist wrap: A wrist wrap is a device that is wrapped around the wrist to provide mild support and compression. It is used for conditions such as minor wrist pain, stiffness, or soreness. It can prevent or reduce discomfort by providing support and compression for the wrist joint.