SCROLL DOWN & CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW TO LEARN MORE
Knee braces are devices that are worn around the knee to support or stabilize it. They are commonly used for conditions such as knee sprains, knee fractures, knee arthritis, knee ligament injuries, or knee meniscus injuries. Knee braces can provide you with many benefits, such as:
- Pain relief: Knee braces can help you reduce or eliminate pain by limiting the movement of the affected area and preventing further damage or inflammation. They can also provide compression and warmth that can soothe the pain and improve the blood flow.
- Healing: Knee braces can help you speed up the healing process by stabilizing the injured tissue and promoting the natural repair mechanisms of the body. They can also prevent or reduce swelling, bruising, or infection that can delay the healing.
- Functionality: Knee braces can help you restore or maintain your functionality by allowing you to perform daily activities without compromising your recovery. They can also provide support and alignment for your knee joint that can improve your posture and mobility.
- Prevention: Knee braces can help you prevent or reduce the risk of future injuries by providing protection and reinforcement for your vulnerable area. They can also improve your awareness and confidence while engaging in physical activities or sports.
- Hinged knee brace: A hinged knee brace has metal hinges on both sides of the knee that provide stability and control. It is used for conditions such as knee ligament injuries, knee instability, or knee hyperextension. It can prevent or reduce knee pain, swelling, or instability by providing support and stability for the knee joint.
- Compression knee brace: A compression knee brace is made of elastic or neoprene material that provides compression and warmth. It is used for conditions such as knee sprains, knee arthritis, or knee tendonitis. It can prevent or reduce knee pain, stiffness, or inflammation by providing compression and warmth for the knee joint.
- Patella stabilizing knee brace: A patella stabilizing knee brace has a hole or a strap around the kneecap that provides support and alignment. It is used for conditions such as patella dislocation, patella subluxation, or patella tracking disorder. It can prevent or reduce kneecap pain, swelling, or instability by providing support and alignment for the kneecap.
- Unloader knee brace: An unloader knee brace has a mechanism that shifts the weight from one side of the knee to the other. It is used for conditions such as osteoarthritis of the knee. It can prevent or reduce arthritis pain, stiffness, or degeneration by reducing the pressure on the affected side of the knee.