Medical Grade Handheld Ultrasound Device with Electro Stim
Ultrasonic massage therapy is a type of therapy which involves the use of sound waves to treat problematic areas in the body, especially musculoskeletal problems such as sprains, inflammation, and muscle strains. Ultrasound therapy promotes healing through deep heating to the soft tissues. The therapy aims at increasing the blood flow in the affected areas and decreasing pain. Pain affects the quality and enjoyment of life, especially for those who suffer chronic pain. The Medical Grade Ultrasound Combo device combines electrical therapy with ultrasound therapy in one device!
QUICK SHIP ITEM - EXPECT TO GET IT FAST!
- Package Includes: Device, batteries, lead wires, 1 pack of 4 pads, small tube of ultrasound conductive gel, carrying case and user's manual.
- FDA approved 14 programs with 1 MHz ultrasound Easy application LCD backlight indication
- Power Supply: medical adapter Professional grade Ultrasound Specs
- Beam type: Collimated Material of Applicator Stainless steel
- Output characteristics: constant voltage (CV)