Powerwrap Ankle Brace by Core Products
With exclusive Positive Tensioning System characteristics of the Powerwrap Ankle Support create a customized alignment each time it will be used. The Powerwrap Ankle Support provides excellent compression and support during sporting events, at home, at work and anywhere else.
- Designed to provide stable support for injured ankles.
- Ideal for use at home, at work, or during sports or other activities.
- Offers comfortable support and compression to relieve ankle discomfort.
- Positive tensioning system provides a custom fit during every application.
- Available in a single or case of six for the convenience of clinical facilities.
This product is non-returnable
- Hook and loop tabs with laces to hold the brace in place.
- Easier and more cost effective than taping for stability.
- Spiral stays help to stabilize ankle and control abnormal eversion and inversion of ankle.
- With a soft fit over the Achilles tendon and seamless bottom, it’s great for sports, home or anytime you need extra support.
- Bilateral design.
- Lace Design: Great for post injury and provides excellent compression & outside inside support.
- Ankle supports encourage Ambulation (walking).
- Edema (swelling) reduction.
- Retain proprioception (sensory perception of area).
- Retain strength.
- Limits abnormal motion but allows appropriate & necessary motion.
- Can help with Knee Hyper-Extension.
- Ideal for Ankle Injury /Instability, Ankle Sprain: Most are inversion sprains (ankle turns in) 80%, Knee issues, Plantar Fasciitis and more.
- Universal 6” - 12” (15cm - 30cm)
- X-Large 12” - 14” (30cm - 36cm)