Clip Sling with Padded Leg and Head Support
Features and Benefits:
- Clip sling to be used in conjunction with cradle bar. The padded legs help to prevent the material from creasing under legs, reducing discomfort during sling use.
- Head support offers patient more comfort and protection during transfer from sitting to lying position.
- Sling size and fit can vary significantly depending on patient weight and girth. These are general guidelines. Consult physician before sling selection.
- Washing instructions are on each sling label. Washing temperatures should not exceed 185° F. Air-dry or dry at low temperatures.
- All slings are constructed of polyester fabrics which can be used in wet or dry environments.
Medicare code E0621