TRU-RANGE® POST-OP ELBOW - Adjustable ROM Elbow Brace (one size fits all) by ARYSE
The ROM Elbow Brace features adjustable range of motion at the touch of a button and utilizes four straps and an open-frame design for lightweight, customizable comfort.
The ROM Elbow Brace is a lightweight, breathable support with an adjustable range of motion that allows you to customize the braces restrictive properties to suit your pain levels, therapeutic need, and activities. The four straps on the forearm and two on the bicep are independently adjustable, allowing you to further personalize the brace to fit your arm securely and comfortably. The open-frame design lets your skin breathe and reduces the chances of chafing and irritation caused by thicker, more covering braces.
- Four independently-adjusting straps to provide personalized fit
- Simple button system adjusts flexion and extension for finely-tuned ROM
- Lightweight, open-frame design reduces chafing and allows the skin to breath
- Easily adjustable ROM can be altered to suit your activity whenever needed
- Left and right elbow configurations available with universal size
This product is non-returnable
Other braces can also be bulky, cumbersome, and confining, the ROM Elbow Brace utilizes an open-frame design that covers minimal amounts of skin, ensuring breathability and reducing the chances of chafing and irritation. Four independently-adjusting straps, two on the bicep and two on the forearm, should be strapped from the elbow out and allow you to personalize the brace to suit your arm, ensuring a comfortable, secure fit.