Swede-O® Thermal Vent® Hinged Elbow Brace by Core Products
The Swede-O Thermal Vent Hinged Elbow Brace offers stability, hyperextension control, compression, and heat therapy for individuals with persistent elbow injuries, elbow tendonitis, elbow instability, and other triggers of elbow pain.
The Thermal Vent Hinged Elbow Brace offers comfortable compression, medial and lateral stability, and heat therapy from the individuals natural body heat to minimize inflammation, soreness, and tension. The brace utilizes detachable polycentric hinges for support and hyperextension prevention. Also there are adjustable straps which aid with the relocation and compression of the brace.
- Wide adjustable straps prevent brace migration and adjust the level of compression
- Polycentric hinges are removable, provide lateral and medial support, and prevent hyperextension of the elbow
- Crisscross straps offer more support to reduce the risk of hyperextension
- Nylon material is soft and easy on the skin and wicks moisture away from the skin to prevent irritation
- Micro ventilated thermal lining traps body heat in order to provide heat therapy to assist in the rehabilitation of muscles and tendons.
This product is non-returnable
This brace's wide, adjustable straps at the tricep and forearm help prevent brace migration. The removable polycentric hinges provide medial and lateral stability and a stop at 0° to help prevent hyperextension of the elbow. The adjustable crisscrossing straps offer additional protection to help prevent hyperextension. This product contours to the natural shape of the elbow for comfort; bilateral design fits right or left elbow.
Thermal Vent: Engineered with MVT2
Thermal Vent Supports are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. These products provide warmth and heat therapy to help increase pliability and elasticity of muscles and tendons making them more responsive to therapy and exercise.
The layered thermal lining features a soft, nylon material that wicks away moisture and a micro ventilated, breathable membrane that captures and retains your natural body heat to ease pain. This allows moist air to escape keeping the skin comfortable. With unsurpassed quality, these supports provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery.
Instructions of Use:
1. With the Swede-O label towards the top, slip the product over the hand and pull towards the elbow with the hinges adjacent to the elbow on each side.
2. Adjust the crisscross straps to limit extension
3. Adjust upper and lower straps to prevent brace migration. The brace should fit snugly, yet comfortably