Advanced Chair Bed Patient Alarm with Nursing Call Function
The Advanced Series Ultimate Alarm is the most versatile alarm available on the market today. It can be used with a chair, bed or floor sensor pad; seatbelt or magnet pull cord. It is compatible with most manufacture’s chair and bed sensor pads.
quick ship item - expect to get it fast!
Features and Benefits:
- Auto-Reset – Automatically resets when pressure is reapplied on the sensor pad.
- Visual Signaling - Top mounted flashing lights helps to verify that the monitor is armed (slow green flash) and locate the monitor when alarming (fast red flash) - perfect for nighttime use.
- Hidden dual button reset - Helps deter resident tampering while offering easy access for staff.
- 2 second delay option helps reduce false alarms.
- Tone options - Different tones allow you to choose the sound that works for you.
- Volume options – Low and high volume settings.
- Rubber case protects alarm from accidental drops.
- Floor pad compatible - Simply switch the control on the alarm and turn it into a floor sensor monitor.
- Nurse call port – The ¼” plug works with most existing nurse call systems making this the ideal choice for a bed alarm monitor.
- Meets JCAHO guidelines – Alarm is always in the on position, making it impossible for staff to forget to turn the alarm on, and preventing the alarm from being accidentally turned off.
- Includes magnet with clip and pull cord.
- Magnet option auto sensor - When a sensor pad is plugged in the magnet is automatically deactivated, eliminating the requirement of “dummy” magnets for deactivation.
- Mounting bracket – Easily attaches to practically all wheelchairs and beds.
- Mounting strap - Easily detachable strap offers the facility more mounting options.
- Strain relief - Avoid having to replace sensor pads because of ripped cords.
- Screw option locks the control panel to prevent tampering.
- Low battery alert.
- Operates on one 9V battery (included).
- Warranty: 1 Year.