- Bathroom Safety
- Bedside Commodes
- Height Adjustable and Foldable Bedside Commode
Height Adjustable and Foldable Bedside Commode
This Height Adjustable Commode can be used at the bedside or as a toilet safety rail, the folding commode is a convenient option for seniors and those with limited mobility at home or on the go. The steel, corrosion-resistant frame with non-marking, non-slip, caps & padded handrails, supports up to 350 pounds and provides additional stability.
How To Assemble:
- Open the commode frame.
- Insert the front crossbar into the front legs until an audible click is heard.
- Turn the frame upside down, then insert each leg by depressing the push pins and sliding in place until an audible click is heard.
- Turn the frame right-side up, then insert the outward-facing backrest into the frame until an audible click is heard.
- Attach the toilet seat and lid.
- Lower the splash guard and commode bucket into the frame.