Klip Posterior Pediatric Walker with 4 Wheels for Gait Training by Circle Specialty
This pediatric 4-wheel posterior walker uses front locking wheels for adaptable mobility in a conveniently folding frame which enables easy portability and space-saving storage.
The Klip Pediatric 4-wheel walker is height adjustable, available in four varying sizes to accommodate kids of all ages. The sturdy frame is folded in half for easy storage. Front swivel wheels and rear one directional wheels provide dynamic maneuvering. The premium rubber tire style gives optimum traction on both interior and exterior surfaces.
- Height adjustable to ensure proper fit and accommodate future growth
- Foot-Activated swivel wheel lock with an audible “click” for easier and greater control
- On/off one-directional rear wheels prevents walker from rolling backwards. Simple to disengage when walking skills improve
- Latex-free handgrips with flanged ends reduce strain on user’s hands
- Folds easily for compact storage and transport
- 3-year limited warranty
This product is non-returnable