Fixi and Fox Folding Pediatric 4-Wheeled Anterior Walker by Rebotec - German Design
This German-made pediatric walker is designed specifically for older children with bright, engaging colors and features a folding frame, dual-brake system, and puncture-proof tires.
The Fixi (Small) and Fox (Junior) Folding Pediatric Anterior Walker (also known as a rollator) from Rebotec are designed specifically for children. The bright and engaging colors are sure to appeal to your child and encourage them to want to use the rollator, while the easy-access walking area encourages upright posture. Dual-brake action ensures that your child has full control over their speed for maximum safety, and all four tires are puncture-proof for added security. The swivel casters and lightweight aluminum frame make the rollator extremely maneuverable, while the folding frame design ensures convenient portability and space-conserving storage.
- Dual-brake system with squeeze handles for speed control at your child's fingertips
- Bright, engaging colors to encourage your child to want to use the rollator
- Puncture-proof tires with front swivel casters for maneuverability and safety
- Lightweight, aluminum frame for extreme durability
- Height-adjustable handlebar to customize to your child
This product is non-returnable
The handlebar and handbrakes can be raised and lowered together until they are at the most comfortable and natural height, allowing you to customize the rollator to your individual child. To reduce strain on the hands and wrists, the curves of the handlebar have cushioned grip pads that also help provide optimal, non-slip traction. The dual-brake system with squeeze hand brakes ensures speed control is at your child's fingertips, increasing both their confidence and safety. Puncture-proof tires add to that safety, and the swivel capability of the front tires add to maneuverability.
Product Specifications/Sizing Guide:
- Fixi - Handlebar Range: 24 - 27.5 inches
- Fox - Handlebar Range: 27.5-30.7 inches
- Weight Capacity: 220lbs.